my brain's on swol

Sunday, March 30, 2008

world, what's up?


So in about three weeks time your dude will be nesting with the grandparents in New Rochelle, New York. It's been many moons since I've been far away from bay waters and an even more moons since I've been to New York and it's kinda freaking me out. I remember when I first got to Spain and this crazy mix of anxiety/excitement/homesickness that first day. At the very least, I can understand people in New York and it'll even give me a chance to brush up on my Puerto Rican spanish.
but can I stick it out for 6 months? can i really be away from my beloved bay and everyone I know and love for such a long time?
I doubt this, but I'll give it a shot.
So who wants to drink some beers and go to the cherry blossom festival next weekend?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

new rochelle = $$$$$